Dubai Company & Dubai Bank Account
Dubai - The New Switzerland for Tax Free Banking Privacy!
Dubai is a World Class Location with world renown Banking Privacy. This first class setup is both professional, quick and simple. Hassle free Internet bank account and debit card!
Dubai Company & Dubai Bank Account
To set up an RAK International company with which you can set up a bank account,
it a rather easy and straight forward process.
After we receive your order we will email you an application and would appreciate if you
can initially complete the application form and return it to us.
Based on the above information, we will prepare the legal documentation for
A note about RAK International (Offshore) Companies: If you do not need a
UAE residence visa, and all you need is a bank account, a RAK International
Company is recommended. This will get you a legal entity, a bank account and
can in fact be a holding company too. This being an International Company,
does not come with a license, hence physical trading in UAE is not possible. Activity will be mentioned in the M&AOA.
The following documents will be required from for each shareholder depending
on whether the shareholder will be an individual or a corporate body:
A. For Individual as the Shareholder and Director:
1. Completely filled application form sent back in word format -
signature not required initially.
2. Passport copies with last UAE entry page or valid residence visa
page if available.
3. Latest Bank reference letter (anywhere in the world) IN ENGLISH
addressed to RAK Free Trade Zone OR as instructed.
4. Recent Utility bills (telephone OR mobile OR electricity bill)
confirming address (anywhere in the world) not older than 2 months.
5. A brief resume on all directors and shareholders.
a. Director, shareholder and secretary can be the same person.
b. Minimum share capital is AED 1,000/- which is the value of 1 share.
c. The name of company will end either with Ltd. Or Inc.
Costs (depending on activity and other requirements):
- Incorporation Costs & Registered Agents Fee: 3,995 Eur
- Renewal Costs: AED 7,600/- per annum - 2,069.15 USD
- Company is normally incorporated in 3 to 4 working days
- (AED 1,000/- for urgent incorporation - same day or the next day) - 272.257 USD
New Notes for applicants NOT signing in our presence:
If the shareholders are not signing in our presence, the documents have to
be notarized by an authorized government notary in their place of residence
if they are outside UAE. This can be done by a notary public,
attorney or bank notary, etc.
If they are in UAE, we can send our representative to
witness the signatures. In either case, there will be an additional cost of
AED 2,500/ - 680.643 USD
For transparency and clarity, we have also attached costs for additional
services that you may (normally not) need during the existence of your
Kindly note included with this setup is our assisting you with opening a bank account with Emirates NBD,
Mashreq Bank, Noor Islamic & Emirates Islamic Bank. As of now, Debit Card
will be possible only at Noor Islamic upon compliance approval & provided if
it is a single signatory.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information that may
Thank you, and we look forward to hear from you.
About Dubai and The UAE
Dubai is a World Class Location with world renown Banking Privacy. This first class setup is both professional, quick and simple. Hassle
free Internet bank account with a debit card as noted above!
Dubai offers a unique opportunity in the offshore world today. Dubai
has a number of key advantages over other offshore locales which, when
combined, provide clients with the most confidential and secure
offshore solution offered anywhere.
Dubai is a very liberal Gulf State which has invested its oil wealth
to produce a balanced economy. The oil sector comprises only 3% of
the GNP with the balance being dominated by financial services,
tourism, manufacturing and trading activities.
It has a state of the art banking sector to service its wealthy indigenous, expatriate and offshore clientele. Dubai offers banking
privacy which equals or even exceeds that of Switzerland and a
lifestyle which is better than Monte Carlo. Dubai has become the new
playground for the rich and famous.
Property developments of staggering proportions such as the Palm,
three man made islands, which will house numerous hotels and several
thousand residential units, have made Dubai "THE" location for high
net worth individuals or those seeking a low profile, to live and
work, and for "ALL" individuals to locate their offshore assets.
Most importantly, there are NO (ZERO) taxes of any kind for onshore or
offshore activities. Dubai is NOT a tax haven ... It is a country
with NO taxes period! Further and even better, there are no tax
exchange agreements with ANY country period!
Dubai's key benefits are:
* No taxes of any sort and no tax department
* No filing of accounts
* No tax exchange agreements with ANY country
* No public record of directors or shareholders
* Highly flexible banking system geared to
the requirements of high net worth international investors
* Strong legislation which protects the confidentially of investors.
* In short, Dubai represents offers the offshore solution for the 21st
Even better if the client converts their offshore company to a branch
or a free zone company then residence visa will be available for them.
In addition should the client purchase a property in Dubai then they
will automatically have a residence visa.
Dubai offers tax free residency and company advantages.
This Dubai company and banking package offers class banking and
service for the serious player! You're looking at a complete set up for
Euro 3,995 plus any other optional fees as noted above.
Formation Fees includes
1. Name check and approval
2. Drafting of Memorandum and Article of Association
3. Filing with official register
4. Payment of government fees
5. Provision of local agent for one year
6. Provision of registered address for one year
7. Courier fees
8. Company seal
Optional Services included with your fee:
1. Bank Account opening in one of the banks in Dubai with I-banking, Debit Card and Phone Banking
2. Fast Track (24 hrs processing)
3. Personal Account opening in one of the banks in Dubai
with I-banking and Debit Card
4. General Power of Attorney
1. Proof of residence for all directors/ shareholders (electricity
2. Original bank reference from all directors/
3. Curriculum vitae from all directors/ shareholders
4. Client registration form (emailed to you)
5. Passport copies notarized for all directors/ shareholders
6. Proposed company name
7. Docs certified by a local notary in your country of residence.
Dubai-Offshore Management Structure Includes:
Company Formation Fees Structure
To ORDER and pay by Bank Wire Transfer, Bitcoin, Moneybookers/Skrill,
MoneyGram or Western Union, please proceed
to our secure on-line order form at
Please indicate your preferred method of payment at the drop down
If you wish to remit your payment in US$, please use the
prevailing exchange rate at http://www.xe.com/ for the current US$ equivalent for Euro.
Once we receive your order, we will immediately e-mail you the
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your privacy
To pay by Bank wire, Bitcoin, MoneyGram, Skrill or Western Union please proceed to and order at our secure web site order form at https://www.ptshamrock.com/order_bwe.html Your order code is "Dubai."
Your order Code is "Dubai."
Click Here For many MORE Offshore Bank Account's
For any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.