Singapore or Mauritius Company & Singapore Bank Account
AAA Bank and Jurisdiction!
Singapore or Maurtius Company & Singapore Company Bank Account.
PT Shamrock is exceedingly pleased to be able to present this exciting and rare opportunity - a Singapore company and bank account WITHOUT the necessity of having to personally appear in Singapore at the bank.
I must admit that we haven't been this excited about a new banking product for a long time. And we've been on the internet for more than 15 years now!
Here are the particulars:
At your option you can elect to have either a Mauritius company or Singapore company in your chosen name with a Singapore bank account. Simply select three names in order of preference, bearing in mind the companies suffix should end in an Inc., Ltd. or Corp. One of your three company names is sure to be available for creation. Approval of your company name availability takes one or two working days to confirm and we will inform you immediately thereof.
Your company papers, bank papers and digit pass [for online internet banking authentication] will be sent by courier to the client anywhere in the world. Your business address can be in another country other than where you reside. If you require a mail accommodation address, please email us for the modalities.
The bank's requirements are fairly liberal:
The client simply needs to engage a notary public to certify your passport copy and utility bill, plus witness you signing the bank application forms. No banker's references are required!
For either a Mauritius GBC 2 or Singapore Company and Singapore bank account opening, including internet banking and an ATM card; the cost for our customers is Eur 5,780 or the USD equivalent.
In addition you will need to submit a short Business plan of the Company, which we'll be happy to assist you with after we receive your paid order.
The bank in Singapore is tops offering first rate customer service, something sorely missing in many banks in today's world. How long this bank will continue to accept account opening via mail is your guess as well as ours. That said, we've been informed that, like other Singapore banks, this particular bank might start requiring clients to go to their nearest Singapore consulate for authenticating passports, utility bills and signing, plus require a bankers reference. At this point of time, these requirements are NOT necessary.
Singapore Company Incorporation Requirements
Most companies in Singapore are registered as private limited liability
companies (commonly known as private limited companies). A private limited
company in Singapore is a separate legal entity and shareholders are not
liable for the company's debts beyond the amount of share capital they have
contributed (hence the term limited liability). According to Singapore
Companies Act, any person (foreign or local) above the age of 18 can
register a Singapore company.
Key Facts about Company Formation
To incorporate a Singapore company, you will have to meet the following
* Minimum 1 Shareholder + 1 Director + 1 Company Secretary
* Company must have a Singapore-Registered Office address
* Minimum initial paid-up share capital is S$1
* The Singapore Companies Act allows a company to have a maximum of 50
* Shareholder(s) can be individual(s) and/or corporate entity/ies
* The director may also be the shareholder
* 100% local or foreign shareholding is allowed
* Details of shareholders will appear on public records
* Company shares can be issued or transferred to individuals, or corporate
entity, anytime after the Singapore Company has been incorporated
*The Singapore Companies Act requires at least one resident director who must be Singapore citizen or Singapore Permanent resident, or
EntrePass/Employment Pass/Dependent Pass holder with a residential address
* Singapore Companies Act does not allow corporate Directors
* Non-shareholders can also be appointed as Directors
* A director and shareholder can be the same person
* Details of Directors will appear on public records
* The appointed director must be at least 18 years of age and not be
bankrupt or have prior record of malpractice
* The Singapore Companies Act requires every company to appoint a Company
Secretary within 6 months of its incorporation.
* The Company Secretary cannot be the same person or corporation acting as
the Sole Director/Shareholder
* Must be a natural person who is an "ordinarily" resident in Singapore
* Paid-up capital is essentially the portion of share that the company has
issued and received payment for in full. Issued share capital must be paid
up immediately into corporate bank accounts upon company incorporation.
* Minimum paid-up capital is SGD 1, or its equivalent in any currency or
* Paid-up capital can be increased anytime after company incorporation
* Paid-up capital can be freely utilised for the company's business
* No authorised capital for Singapore company incorporation
* All companies incorporated in Singapore must have a physical
Singapore-registered office address.
* Registered address cannot be a PO Box address, we provide this service
* Certain types of businesses may use a home address
Information Required for Company Registration
The following information is required by the company registrar for the
* Company Name
* Brief Description of Business Activities
* Shareholders Particulars and the percentage of shareholdings
* Directors' Particulars
* Registered Address
* Documents to be submitted to ACRA:
* Memorandum and Articles of Association
* Statutory Declaration of Compliance
* Particulars of Directors, Shareholders, Secretary etc
* Certificate of Identity
* Situation of Registered Office/Office Hours at time of Registration
* Consent to act as director and statement of non-disqualification to act
* Consent to act as Secretary
Exempt Private Company
Singapore allows for entrepreneurs to choose from various types of entities
according to the nature and scope of their business. A private limited
company, whose shares are not held by any corporate body and has no more
than 20 shareholders who are all natural persons automatically becomes an
Exempt Private company (EPC). EPCs came into existence with the passing of
an amendment in 2003 to the Companies Act. An exempt private limited company
is currently the most common and preferred type of business entity in
Singapore because an EPC is subject to reduced compliance requirements.
Licenses and Permits
* No special approval is required for most of the business activities in
Singapore. Only certain types of business activities are controlled by
government agencies and require necessary approvals and license from
relevant authorities before commencing business. Government approval is
generally not required for companies to do business in Singapore with the
exception of the following:
* Banks and other financial institutions wishing to do business do require
approval from the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
* Certain activities, namely as the production of cigarettes, beer,
refrigerators and air-conditioners, operation of restaurants, bars, etc.
require a license from the relevant government.
This setup includes our assisting you with the procedures to set up a corporate bank account with
Internet Banking/ATM Card here in Singapore with various banks such as HSBC,
SCB. However Singapore bank require that the account signatories be
physically present in Singapore for paperwork signing at the time of opening
the company bank account.
The major banks we currently work with in Singapore are:
* OCBC Bank
Kindly provide us with your preferred choice of bank in order for us
to advise on bank account opening requirements.
In the meantime, please provide us with a list of three names in order of
preference, so we may check availability with the Registrar of Companies.
Trust that you find the above helpful and should you require further
information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Act now for a world class bank and world class jurisdiction.
And your ordering code is "Singapore Account," and the cost is Eur 5,780 or the USD equivalent.
To pay by Bank wire, BitCoins, MoneyGram, MoneyBookers/Skrill or Western Union please proceed to and order at our secure web site order form Your order code is "Singapore Account."
Another great product from PT Shamrock's leprechaun.
Order at our secure web site order form at https://www.ptshamrock.com/order_bwe.html to pay by bank wire, BitCoins, Moneybookers/Skrill, Western Union or Moneygram.
Your order code is "Singapore."
Click Here For many MORE Offshore Bank Account's
For any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.